Monday, November 10, 2008

i m a coll student , to be specific medical student. ya, as u think budding doctor.
just a simple coll student with regular hospital postings n afternoon lecture sleeping class.
so wat ll be new here, i dont know ... but just giving a try like we pull d door even after seeing its
locked.
but one thing sure, u cant ve any advice or philosophy of how to life... bcoz thats d last thing i want to hear from anyone.
so just discuss about my environment , facts, my view on things.
first of all introduction- my coll s not like any dramatic place to be...
like universal medical prof its also a boring place, but i dont think so bcoz i m happy everyday here.
...... things of interest today,
1. i dint go to operation theatre today -bunked.
so my unit chief , obstretician &gynae has called me- as usual she ll scold n ask reason , am preapred for both, but real reason- y i dint go is, am not going to do any kind surgery dere so y shud i go... shhhh.. u cant speak out this, just convince n justify urself.
2. my friend v.raj showed his disappointment for sticking posters in new coll build.,
he said its d only building looking nice, note: he s a hostler and i m a dayscholar , v days had a func n so v all sticked posters. he was hardly right but pre-func mood v all were out of mind n did without thinking . hope he ll be ok tommorrow.
3. my laziness s foiling me, as usual dint complete my record , crossed deadline but still ve no plan of completing
so nothing special today, but i cant agree it was a boring day.
see u soon in good , non sleeping mood . . .

0 comments: