Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 - Window closing ...


I thought directly to go 2013 instead of writing a dull monologue
about 2012. In short my 2012 is nothing but, 
                  2012= shift + delete (except few moments.)
Life became hard after college days n still struggling to find a
way to get into my higher studies .. Like any medico i  never knew 
the difficulty n hopeless feel life ll give after college days. For past 
two years my life has been limited to a small room with books n lot
of sleep n despair. Days,weeks,months n after 2 years i finally feel i 
ve reached my breaking point. After all everyone has his breaking point. 

                               

Somehow i wanna get out of this place n find a beginning. I m so 
desperate like i ve decided even if the results dont go in favour i 
want to move in life with what i got. Finding a job ll be a very easy 
thing only got to convince ur mind to settle for it .  

After all these days i'm  losing count of days, months, weekend ,
festivals finally now i feel i lost my mind too , losing my  touch 
of holding myself under any circumstances..I can very well see i 
ve changed so badly n mind in so bad shape.I cant even pretend 
to be ok now a days.Some days earlier i read my old blogs was 
completly in disbelief was i the one wrote all such funny stuffs n
 leg pulling incidents.

Being in a room all day for two yrs is taking toll in my sanity too.
. Someday i sleep by morning 11am when the whole world is running 
after life n wake up by 6.pm n take mins to know whether its early 
morning or sun has set.And Early morning when i wake up it takes 
atleast half n hour to pull myself out of bed to get the day moving..
 life moves at such a ominous slow pace i hate wall clock to such a
 extent i want break it with my own hands.. somedays i lay blank in bed
 staring at ceiling for hours and this doubt creeps in "Whether im a normal 
person or having any schizophrenic pblms" 



Atleast 2012 had its few best moments and a window of hope n 
happiness ,now 2013 has seized that too n the window is closing 
or apparently closed. With age u understand how least limitation
or control you ve about the things happen around you. You never
know who will walk into your life n you never know when they ll
decide to walk away. You can never work a formula for it or a
reason.Everything happens with a flow and its painfully true 
that you are a spectator of things that happen around you. Once
i thought a man controls all his actions n surroundings even blogged
it somewhere ,now i would like to get back those lines.

                                              

Finally i feel as if the only window of my room n life is closing n
already feel suffocating , its high-time i move on ..
Its better i start to move my wheels , hardly one month all my results
ll be out n fate ll be decided . Even in any worst case scenario
i ll move on from everything and everybody. Life is not about 
forgetting or trying to overwrite it with new chapters ,its about 
knowing to live with what u got.
  
When i cant walk i prefer to crawl rather than expecting a crutch .

0 comments: