Friday, December 26, 2008

Driving through the woods...

I love driving my car... I like both riding in
city traffic n doing long drive ... I even ve a crazy habit ,
In heavy traffic during peak hours i just close
windows switch on A/C n start singing loudly .. I really enjoy
doing this although it looks a bit Weird . .

The simple Moral i follow while i drive is

" Never get panic or irritated by the traffic
instead irritate the traffic , thats the only
way u can get through"

This week i got a chance for Long drive ...I had to attend my friend
Akbar's bro marriage in Aral . The drive was a mixed one
with both long stretch nice roads n worst bends,
potholes , narrow lane with no way for two way traffic,..

But i enjoyed both roads, infact we went in two cars mine n Arun's car.
Arun was very keen in breaking his cars worst record in longdrive.
He even did some pooja for his car in temple for it .
He broke the record with his careful driving and he even won me
when we went to Aral.
I cant agree i was a loser. Being a Natural aggressive driver i was
overtaking all Long trucks n buses n was constantly accelerating...
the twist came in narrow village roads where i got stuck in a blind
end n was asking the address, he overtook me ... I know it was
cheeky but he made the right decision at that point so he won n
i dont disagree them...

On our return the same thing happened , i gave way for 3 trucks
in narrow lane n he dint , so he was leading me.

This time also he was Smart , but i was SMARTER...
when we joined long stretch at a push i overtook his car n
the truck running before him...

He seemed helpless, by that time i was overtaking the
other truck before me... after that he had no chance of
overtaking me , he was good in driving but at the end of day
only one WINNER can be there,...

He went first to aral, so after reaching he told
" to win arun u ve to be arun, but there s
only one arun " it always happen, u ve to suffer
his digs ...

The entire ride was exciting n pleasant ... after taking the cut
to the village from mainroad the place was completly
covered with trees with only two cars on road ...
There was lots of fun going on ,
frens in my car teasing the men in other car n
thinking wat they would be telling about us now..

It was really great to go in two cars just watching wat others
do , blowing horn unnecessarily etc etc,,

we had a surprise visit to Srivaikundam river bed , muthu gave
the idea after reading newspaper that the river s flooding ...
it was a steep place but v managed to get there n enjoy..


NOTE: Even in that place below bridge , in mid of flooding water,
Ganapathy was speaking in mobile to m*m* , he was even
drifting inflood water n arul gave
a helping hand for him. .
This man has no fear ... i suspect this guy has
some sort of RISK ADDICTION.


Most of them turned up for the marriage func never minding
about the distance, this shows the respect for Akbar..

Akbar has everyone's respect n he also respects everyone.

My reason Y i went for the marriage is

1. The way he apparoached me when he gave me the invitation card ..

2. The respect i ve for him..

3. Traditional Briyani smell n taste..

4. I like long drive ..

5. I ve no other work to do..

other notable events in the func was,..

NAZAR - was serving to the huge crowd, i wondered how he
carried that hot briyani vessel ..

I ve to specially thank him for giving me extra briyani
pieces..!!

MY other surprise was always lazy n sarcastic Ravikumar
was distributing water along with Parthiban..

At the end it was a great day for all of us with
fun n happiness...


UPDATES:
Praveen s also suffering from the
bollywood fever of new looks,... he has cut his long blond
hair into a short one although many doesnt like it..
when he was having long hair one even
used to call him as Pokey man...
But it ll take sometime for all to aclimatize
to his new unnamed hair style .. I believe soon he ll
get a tag name for that hair style..

2 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

pravin is still tryin out more n more with his hairstyle da....he has now stopped combing n is tryin for a spike kinda look...he he he...

great description about the ride da...

n about FIre...Risk edukurathellam avanuku rusku sapdra madiri...aduvum M*M* ootivitta sollave vendam...

Nallasivan V said...

Nice blog dude! Srivaikuntam is my mother's native. It is a serene place away from all the buzz. The 10 m dam high there was built by the british, so is the bridge (thats y it still stands strong, i guess ). The river is close to my heart. i learned swimming there. whenever there is floods we get "waterfalls" in that dam. Nice place. next time u go there, try walking into the woods nearby in alvarthoopu. You can see rare birds, peacocks, and some rare rodents.