Friday, December 26, 2008

Farce....

Its the usual comment made on me...SO i wanted to ask
myself , am i farce???
I'm not sure, but i feel that i'm not.
But i cant stop others saying like that... Damm them.
so just want to analyze in their point of view like the
dialogue in film THE GODFATHER " try to think in the way others think
around you " ...
Y they call me like that ????

1. Most of the time wat i speak doesnt makes any
sense...
but naturally i'm not a saint or a saviour for this world.

2. Then i lack seriousness ... ok i agree with u ...
so wat s going to change if i'm serious. The world
remains the same ...

3. I tease everyone all time ... ok true !!
but i know if i stop teasing then i ll be made the prime target
n ll face lots of bang from all directions.
My open comments about others saves me most
of the time in coll... so i cant give up.

A quote
" if i dont do this job someone else ll do it, so better i do
n get away with fortunes"
- The Kill Artist ( Daniel o'silva)

4. I'm emotionally cold ... this s worst comment i got n
cant bear it. As u guess it was made by my gfriend ...

I ve heard these words in thriller novels about describing
about the assassin... when it was used against me i felt really
sick...
I pretty sure i'm not emotionally cold .... I think they tell me
like that bcoz i dont perform well before them ...
I dont know to speak so caringly n words filled with
affection ... ya .. I'm not gifted with those qualities .
But i ve all those in my heart n my heart has lots of
Love, Affection , blood but doesnt ve mouth to speak
out loudly...

And without these olive oil voice n guinea charm
u cant ve gfriends ( universal truth) ... so i'm no exception.

here comes my friend Ganapathy------>
He s the gifted man , with natural flirting character
people only know he has lots of gfriends.
People can see only his gfriends they cant see his abilities ,
methodical way of dealing them...
Thats y there s noone to match him.. They all think
he has a magic... But truth s there s no magic in
life all r basic LOGIC...
I'm proud that he s my friend !!!!! I still admire the way he spoke
with a unknown junior gal during coll func .. He s the real
MACHO...



But later i found all these as completly

FLAW ....

V r always misdirected by the quote
" never look back
keep moving forward"
Its completly false..
When i was also behaving like other guys in coll i failed to look back
that there was one standing for me behind ... My luck i turned back
n i got a thing which most of them wont get in thier life...
Yes, i got a kid sister in this coll ... Really she s more to me ..
than others think.. I dont think if i had a own sister
i would like her this much... She s The only one who makes
my boring coll filled with happiness n smile...

Even u can separate rainbow colours but u cant separate
my kid sister n smile .... she ll be always smiling n making others smile..
Besides that she has a very strong character which i admire
the most...
she s bold enough to question me n ask any explanation
from me
NOTE: I dont entertain someone questioning me
n i never explain myself to others , i would simply say
piss off.

She gives no option so i ve to do all things,...
I cant forget the day she called me n tied RAKHI ...
I was very much moved n emotionally embarrased , even now when
i think about that i bcome emotional ...

often the line i used to tell myself
" wat a gal she is"

Mostly no gal calls me by name but she not
even calls me just gestures to come over , she does it
even before juniors ... But i never feel wat others think about
my self respect n manly attitude..

Just like asking change for 10 rs she asks me to promise n i ve to give

like I ll do this , I ll complete this , I wont do that, ...

she always keeps things simple ... she doesnt like most them
in this coll so when i asked her "Y u trust n see me as a bro when
u dont like anyone here????"

her reply was simple but very sharp

" u r not completly good but u dont pretend to be
good ,so u r good "

" u r sincere n faithful to the ones whom u like n care
so thats enough"

"u r frank,
u dont find a shell to hide ur mistakes "

thats her ,she knows me, i dont pretend
i dont give false belief about me ,
i dont hide my anger on her ( she gets lots of
scolding from me .. bcoz i'm BIG B , so i ve the right to scold her )
i dont hide my mistakes.


so to all who think i'm farce i dont wish to say i'm not farce
or want to prove u that i ve a great sister so i cant be farce...\
I just want to say that u r not really looking at ME....
May be ur mind s corrupted to Dramatic scenes which u cant
see in me ... I ve myone band of friends n I'm very
comfortable n warm with them .. so just move away...


MY EVER BELEIVING QUOTE

" In a lifetime u cant be good to ALL"



2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm.....kid sis:) nice da... really gud :)

Arun Kumar said...

who is that sis u r talkin about da..???
never knew...
ofcourse t-nagar guys have a lot of things i dont know about...