Sunday, March 29, 2009

Got a New Friend ....









Got a new pup - Black Labrador from solomon breeds , palai. Keeps
me busy n occupied.

When my parents decided to get a pup i asked black colour lab , bcos
of my fav leopard chasing Jaguar Paw scene in APOCALYPTO . Lab dogs
look a bit like leo n black colour will add more grace to it. We even waited
three months to get Black colour....

Now got it n its near me always... Likes my system very much n start
to bite the wires in all possible situation. We both see a English movie
before bed n it likes watching action scene. When it sees a fight scene
it start to run around my room wildly or pull my slippers out.

But its NOT easier to take care of a dog like i thought. When they came
to deliver the pup they spoke lots of things regarding its health.

They told to give lots of vaccine like

1. Parvovirus

2. Canine Leptospira

3. 1 in 12

4 . Rabies vaccine ....

5. Adeno virus vaccine ..

6. Influenza A vaccine ....

They even gave a health card for entering vaccine dates, in that card
there s also column for periodic general check up for eyes , tongue , foot
etc etc...

Not over, then they ve told to give tonics

1. HEALTH UP - it contains essential amino acids n vitamins


2. NUTRI - COAT - its a nutritional supplement for dogs n for
the hair to appear silky.


Then they have also asked to deworm the dog periodically , the
tablet is CANTEL ...


At last they also told to buy a specific soap for bathing the dog .
NOTIX.

It is consuming a great amount of time to do all these work , actually

there r lot other works to do like , have to go to hospital , class,

then other family works , look after the patients n their follow up. etc

etc .

The new arrival to my home s making the already busy schedule to

get cramped. I wonder how my father s able to manage all this

Together !!!!!



3 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

he he...wats the pup's name da???

fully black...looks frightening...

Gauravbrills said...

dog guide :) really

shiva... said...

@ arun

Just got that colour to terrify others .. I want to name it Achillies but no permission in home so searching for a name