Sunday, November 22, 2009

Religion ... Love.

We belong to one of the two religion, JEW or CHRISTIAN ...

Christian are those who found their LOVE or love has descended on them ...

Jew are those people still waiting for Love to reach their world ;( ....

so who am i ??

I 'm still a JEW ... obviously.



I used to get confused at times , which is better ...


one time i used to think being

alone is so peaceful n no need to portray us by any means .. other time [ like

when i'm so happy or sad ] i used to think it would be nice if v ve one .

still i'm confused n as usual when i get confused sleep comes n saves me ..

ya feeling sleepy , gonna sleep ..


p.s : My shortest post , great !! i always explain or tell things in long prose , wanted to change it n be more precise . TWITTER is helping a lot to reduce my word output /post .

6 comments:

Raji U said...

I think.. I'm a christian as far as I know.. Becoz I have Love on me all over through family and friends!!!
:P:D

Good one.. Btw tweet more!! doc

shiva... said...

@ raji

nice thought.. i think i'm also a christian in that aspect:)

Unknown said...

yen ipadi la yosika arambichita ;)

shiva... said...

@ ganapathy

chumma thaan , neeram poga matikku ;)

Anonymous said...

thaniya irukum pothu neria yosicha ippadui thaan da... :P

he he.. yup, twitter helps in such precise works..

HaRy!! said...

I second yu and rajlakshmi...! nice blog yu hav!