Wednesday, May 27, 2009

being Tagged...

I ve been tagged by my friend arun. so let me give a try...

1. only once i ve told " I love you " . Kept ice cold face n with animal directness i
said to her . Actually told twice , whenever i speak off imp things she just asks
me Wat? as if she dint hear it. so i said it twice without waiting for her Wat? ..

2. Two times i ve been caught by police . First in my tvs champ for driving
without license. Second the night after seeing Dark night movie i was
racing my 70cc bike thinking as if i'm in Batman bike, this time they stopped
me for asking whether i saw anyone in the road i came with white shirt. The
next day some chain snatching case in that st.
The funny thing is i never take my license when i drive my car, but no one ve ever
stopped n asked for licnense . When i drive 70cc Gearless clutchless two wheeler
everyone asks to show the license. Crazy guys they dont know wat is the purpose
of license .

3. Having my third mobile. First nokia 3315 , then nokia 6020 now having
SONy Ericsson Walkman 580 i . I Love it , great display n music.

4. Got four times injured in head .
I std - still no hair in that sutured area.
VI std - mild bleeding
VIII std - severe injury as i fell upright while doing monkey air jump.
X std - fell while riding cycle by holding friend's hand in sunny bike . Popular
ride during school days cyclers speeding by holding bikers.


5. from first yr mbbs i ve changed my study table positon 5 times citing reason
like, this direction light is not coming so only i couldnt study this n that
all though the real reason s i aint interested in reading.

6. My first romance happened when i was studying 6th . V both go in same auto to school
, she was my classmate n same section too. cant forget that bumping ride when
both our arms used to touch. divine romance without any thing in mind .
bcos at that age v both dont know anything other than
games n cartoons ...

7. Got 7 GF's actually 6 + i exGF . But been a friend for 2 yrs so she deserves to be
in this list.

8. My fav number , bcos many say 8 is unlucky no. so got a small feel in liking that no.

9. In 9th std i was changed from A.U.P.E.T school to Sri Jayendra school saying
studies r good in this school. Really discovered myself in this school ... a innocent
silent sensitive boy turned into a spoiled , farce , freak n stupid junk in this school.
cheers. ..!! I like how i'm now . Got life long friends from my 9th std.

10. My fav quote in tamil

" the person who says i got only bare hands wat to do ll be a Loser.

The one who sees his hand and say i got 10 fingers to Win this world

will become a LEGEND. "

really its nice n a bit difficult to think . Anyway was a different experience to tag.

3 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

that i luv u episode is good da...u must write it as a story...
7 gfs...ha....stomach burnin....n'joy ;-]

Unknown said...

hey whos tat gal whom u proposed da.. ithu varaiku itha pathi sollavae illa ;)

1 ex-gf-->ha ha...paavam :(

8-->my fav number toooooo :)

Anonymous said...

oh .. i enjoyed this tag .. specially xplaination fr 1. have planned to take it up myself .. but forgot ! thanks fr following my blog :) do check my non poetry blog too.. u mite like it more ! n u earned a special place on my blog .. will tell later abt it ;)