Saturday, May 9, 2009

Alien Vs Puppets

believe me i never wanted to go. I envied when boygals go
for treat in a group but this time i was really not interested. Bcos
i dont like any of them, but he gave me no chance . One of my
batch mate celebrated his b'day n he arranged treat in Arasan bakery
by 12noon !! I had gynaec theatre that day n it was over by 11.30 so
i thought i escaped n went home.
But he called me by 12 n said where r u ? i told to wait na ?
come here at once ? I cant give him a reason so i had to start .
Its the first time i was going to such boygals treat n was thinking lots about
it. Just when i reached i was late by 10mins . Got a corner seat, like
pre-planned i kept mum. The table had 8 guys n 10 gals . Among this
two pairs , one is the b'day boy n his love n other one was the suprise pair .
Like usual treat they had the routine stero type fun like sharing ice creams
laughing for sick jokes , unnecessary snaps , cross comments,
each one trying to prove themself as show stealers ,
each one trying to show their sense of humour . But i was new to that atmosphere
so opted to be an observer.
As treat was moving i felt myself as alien in that table , bcos everyone was
behaving completly senseless. They were just making a big fuss around so
that other table people would stare at them n think these guys n gals
r having great time together.
i suspect at that moment they would even laugh if i say today s tuesday.
Bunch of puppets i thought , then final part came when everyone started to
show their individuality like using stupid comments , gal throwing tissue paper
on boy , boy keeping horn to gal while taking snaps ... Each one commenting
about others make up etc etc .... 1.15 hr i really got pissed off.
Finally i was about to leave when my ex-gal friend wanted to speak to
me... She started her usual dialogues n ended by saying " u also try to be casual
friend like this n enjoy life with friendship "

,.... oops that was the last thing i want to hear " someone advising me to
be casual n enjoy " . I dont want to be in arguement with her so just let her off.
But is this what enjoyment means i dont want to do that .. bcos i know each n
everyone in that table n how they r . No one r actual friends all r just masked
friends , even during treat one was personally kidding about
the other to me .
I'm not anything like RSS or MNS or against gals , but happiness s not just
making fuss or showing fake enthusiam around unliked ones .
Even i would go with a gal in future but it wont be just to show others .
These people think themselves as nxt generation , modern but what they do
s they r just missing their natural happiness n peace .
i'm not against treat or freaking with gals but my point s y to ve fake happiness
without any reality n i dont want to pretend like them .
It was a nice experience bcos i happened to know about a Falsely made
enjoyment n i dont want to be a part of it in future .

... just few things i want to tell them
1. Dont order unusal food stuffs to show urself
2. Dont try to order the waiter to show urself before gals , be polite .
3. Dont behave silly like using personal comments , the people sitting in other
tables will surely think u r a junk n uncultured.
4. Gals dont think leaving half the food uneaten s sign of high class behaviour.
5. Gals dont try to joke when u really cant n prove u r a nut...
6. Gals dont think all r watching u n smile unnecessarily showing ur gums n teeth..
7. Guys dont be a fool by always paying the bill...

A advice to me

" Dont ever try to get in such dipshits again, be with ur own band of friends "

such treats r useless unless u go with ur really liked ones. Orelse go
without calling me ...

Reply to my ex-friend

" I'm always casual , thats y i ve left u without telling u . Then u dont need to advice
me to enjoy life . I know my toe n people around me know how i'm."


This was a very tough week with full of irritating people around me
so that reflects in my blog .... next time vil meet u with arun's
( my friend ,clg mate ) soft love story
Gone with the wind.

Arun's hikoo

" kanne a**tha

un

ullathai alli tha "

"

7 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

he he he...sema kadi agiruppa pola theriyuthu...
8 guys n 10 gals...evan bday party da athu...???
n I've also noted...no guy in tvmc behaves as himself when he is around a group of gals...

n about the haikoo...
Nakkkkk u da...

Arun Kumar said...

You've been tagged...see my blog...try it if u wish...

Dr.Kumar said...

Sir It doesn't look like u r pissed off..... It looks like u were having a big stomach fire on seeing others.....lol.....

Nd ur frnds r totally bad......

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hmm....sema kadi ahirupa pola.... paavam da ne :(


n den abt hikoo---> sema top class.. tis s were siva stands...despite all tese kadis,,his innovations n imaginations stands atop :)

eagely waiting 4 arun's romantic story....

k,arun....... yes,,arun.. ;) ;) ;)

Arun Kumar said...

ponga da mokkai mandaiyangala...