Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MY Blog is not Worse ...

Many of my readers [ only 2 ] ask me this .. Y ur blog dont ve followers in three

digit or y ur blog visit s not in 2 digits per day ...


So it s my responsibility to explain those countless readers [ 2 ] about

my blog...
First of all my blog is not worse .. ok u dont agree then

read as my blog s not that worse..


HERE are my stats to show it...
I may be a mbbs student

but after reading this u ll know how good i'm in stats n

feel
india has missed a great economist ...


Averagely most bloggers ve followers around 50 ...

But a blogs true quality s assessed by the comments it gets for its post .. that

way most 50 follower blogs ve a average comment of 5 [ excluding their own

thank note n LOLZ ] so the ratio

50 : 5 which means = 10 : 1 .



My blog has got 9 followers n average comment i get is 3 [excluding my

reply]

so the ratio is

9 : 3 which means = 3 : 1 .


3 : 1 is > than 10 : 1

so ratio wise mine s superior to most of the blog ..

=> Hence Proved.


Then

1. I havent Joined in any blogger community to promote my blog ...

2. I dont unnecessarly comment in others blog as NICE WRITE , FUNNY ,

LOLZ ...

3. I even refused n turned down the offer to join in those community ,

even refused their personal invitation [ if this is hard to believe then

forget it , dont enquire !!! ]

4. I dont publish the link of my new post in any social networking sites

like twitter ...

5. I dont follow many blog s[ actually lazy , that too doctors blog means

wont turn their side again .. boring guys ]

6. i dont tell my coll friends about my blog or ask opinion..

7 . I dont post any explicit contents in my blog [ only see it !!]

8 . I dont celebrate blog b'day or 100th post !!

9. I dont post unnecessary events like my street dog down with fever etc..

[ cha .. thought somehow i shud write 10 pts ]


Then to my blog readers,

our blog is based on quality development thats y i dont put any

google ad sense on my blog n earn ..eventhough i'm seriously in need

of money ....



sooner ppl ll notice our blog n read .. so pls wait for the change ..

what v need now s patience .. i know its tough time ..but i ll lead u to

victory n fame like i ve done in my past ...

Thanks for ur incredible support n faith in me ...



p.s:
writing after my final yr 1 1'/2 months exam period , so just checking
my sanity with this blog.. still got doubt whether i'm a normal.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! nalla araachithaan!!

And I was laughing at the way you said that you are really in need of a money.. ahahhahahaha!

:)And thanks for your wishes :)

Anonymous said...

he he... mokka mandaya...
3:1 means 3/1 = 3
10:1 means 10/1 = 10

so 3:1 < 10:1 (Kanna, naangalaam Maths puli !! :P )

Dei, Post ending'la yenda Indian team captain maathiri "I will lead our blog to victory n fame !! Thanks for your incredible support" :P

Unknown said...

romba aarachi paniruka..!!!!!!

shiva... said...

@ nuchu

its ur day ,.. enjoy

@arun

dai chumma effects thaan

@ganapathy

:) :)

arun neyum thaan antha rendu readers da...

Raji U said...

Shiva, Thats was a good one.. enna koduma da ithu??

why all this research.. I guess your hols is killing you!!!

shiva... said...

@raji
ya..full time free to do unnecessary work:)