Friday, April 30, 2010

Dentist ..Love..Me ..!


Why Do i Fall in Love with every woman i see
who shows me the least bit of attention
-Eternal sunshine Of spotless mind.


Today went for Dental opinion n Check up . First a senior Dental surgeon
came n was speaking Hell of Things bcos he knew
I'm a MBBS but he did not know most mbbs guys doesnt even Know the
Dental formula . So he finished his speech by saying Now another Doc ll
come n Do the scaling . After few minutes a Girl entered the Room .
Pink pants , white coat , a blue Mask ..beautiful eyes .

She came near me pulled her stool near n asked in a heavily doctor
accented tone "which area u feel the pain " .

I played my first card by replying " Arrh ! this 3rd lower molar tooth
n right upper incisors " . She Dropped her voice well below normal n said
" oh.ok. R u a Dentist ? " , i made a cut reply " NO " .

Now i was waiting for her to drop the card n then play it . she "so u r ? " . I was
waiting for it " I'm doing my MBBS Internship " with this she forced herself a
smile for me , Wow..even with the uninterested smile she
was glowing .

Once again Read the above Italic Lines n continue .

Now i was lying in the Dental chair n she drew her stool near me n
started her work . Her face was right above me . I was glad i was in a
dental clinic bcos here I got to be in open mouth if i ve seen her somewhere
else I would ve opened my big mouth same way n she would ve thought
me a primitve.

I was telling again n again to me ..she must be my age.. she s the ONE
[actually i ve said this 7 times in past ] n even with all those
instruments in mouth i was keeping up the conversation with her
now n then , n she was using lots of medical terms to get impressed
like Trismus, Calculus , Dental massage cream name etc..
poor gal dint know i was impressed the moment
she entered the room . Now n then she was smiling n i was way
past in dreams with thoughts like ..

- she s the first gal who has ever touched my teeth !!

- was so eager to see her without mask .. but even with mask i framed the rest
of her face in mind..

- I ve never seem a girl's eyes this close..

- For a moment i had the thought I 'm lying over her lap ..

- Her hair was falling from both sides of ear n with a bright light above head,
it was as if a Mystic Black water falls flowing over my head

- By mistake she nicked a gum n it started bleeding , she asked
me to spit in basin ,after spitting again i had bleed so spitted again
I asked "Do i ve hemophilia ?" ..she giggled.

- I decided whatever happens today i write a Poem [first] on her..



[ actually i dont know how to write a poem n moreover dont ve the confidence to name it a poem !! so given a alternate name . ]

BROKEN LINES IN ITALICS

1.
" You r my Infective endocarditis ,

u started from my tooth

And Ended Hurting my Heart "



2.
"Forever.. Forever ..

I wanna remain Here

Let the world end within this room

Let the head lamp become sun

Let ur flame of hair become sky

Let ur hands become my Pillar of Life

Let the ..arghh i missed my words .. now

your eyes r moving ..Moving all around.

Like a cats eye in search of milk, u examining my teeth

Cats eye ..cats eye ..cats .. i like cat.. No No ..

I'm distracting ..getting Distracted ..but now ok

because your eyes r fixed on me ..Like a Doll.

Cute doll's eyes .. I'm in a dream ..let me be in it.

Now my world(she ) is moving apart

And almost out of sight ..a bright light glares in my eyes

Makes me blind for a second ..she says " procedure over"

Now i'm Blind for life .!!

P.S :

Try to read the second poem by imagining the dental chair position n light.

- UNKNOWN AUTHOR

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!

:) All the besht! :D

Raji U said...

he he he.. i had a super duper laugh!!! I needed that dude.. Thank u..

BTW, did u ask her name?? did you see her face at the end?

Unknown said...

enathu ithu ..!!!!!!

love mood start ahiruchaaaaaaaaa ;) ;)

shiva... said...

@nuchu
:))

@rajiu
intha kathailiyum doubt kekura paaru..anga nikira raji nee .. :P

@ganapathy
:))

arun said...

he he.. first poem/haikoo soooper !!

btw, namma oorula pink color la pant potutu oru chinna ponnu dentist'a iruku nu solre... athayum intha anam nambuthu :P entha dentist hosp da pone ??

shiva... said...

@arun
Its in vannarpet ..that gal was awesome n smelled great.