Thursday, April 29, 2010

Punjab..Girl..Sword !

PRELUDE :

She Always used to tell " There s only one difference between u n Achilles " [ !! ] ..I reply teasingly " ya..Achilles had a Beautiful Gal friend Briseis n I dont " But she meant another thing n I got it now. So is there any Difference btw both now ??


Its good to ve a Punjab Friend . She gifted me a sword [ Though its not a direct gift ..hope u understand gal :-) ] Thanks a Lot Gal n just wanna tell u something.I loved two things to ve Right from my childhood but never Got it. One s a sword n the other thing s a Lighter ,not that plastic one the silver lighter which ignites when we twist it. But u know those things u dont get from ur parents even after u r grown up .:) so i'm very much impressed with ur gift . Thanks a Lot .





V shared loads of good times n good times alone, v were so busy in wasting time like each seeing their kinda movies n then discussing about it then Tennis [ u Rafa side n Me FedEx side ] reviews, which food good in which Restaurant n so on that actually V dint ve time to Fight or speak about College
gossips Like others do . V made a Good example of how to waste time in Medical college when all others where running around books .

That Final prep schedule is the outstanding part of our combination , everyone started their prep a month ahead of us but v waited For 2010 Newyr to start ..again v said New Yr eve s to enjoy so from tomo ,then 2 nd d sat , then 3 rd is sunday ..somehow v started our prep later that week n went at our own [ tortoise ] pace , but It made no diff ..exam results were not based on prep ..LOL ..So atleast v could say that v enjoyed our Final yr without any stress or tension in contrast to some dumbs who dint even watch a single film or went outings for last 3 months saying Its Exam Period .


And i also remember the First yr Anatomy Record cheating v did ..:P .We were the last two who dint get completion for the record .It was a situation , I reacted to it by signing prof signature in my Record n thought poor gal whats she s Gonna do. U proved u r worser than me by submitting the record plainly without Getting completion n even without completing it .. No one found it n v both got through it .It became a Habit the v did the same thing in second n third yr records also.

Most of the time I 'm sick of ur verbal Diarrhea.. n couldnt catch with ur speed .. [Ha.Ha ]

We had a great time for past 5 yrs n Hope v would be the same for the rest of the yrs too..

P.s:

1. I dont need to say that prelude s a lie .. My readers r intelligent Enough !!

2 .I always hate Gifts n i think gift means "Reciprocating Transfer Of Goods " Its
always has a Expecting n demanding side . No wonder thats the Reason Y dont get Girl Friends.

3 .Another thing I dont need to say ..this post s to Show my gratitude for the Gift .. once again My Readers r intelligent Enough !!

1 comments:

arun said...

Dei !!!! yaaruda athu ??!!! Sword terror look...