Monday, November 14, 2011

Exam Season

"Mind is just a wheel n heart is the engine , u can push ur wheel for few minutes but can never make it run till ur heart decides to fire the power " - sivasankar.



With november AIIMS 2011 my exam season for 2011 comes to an end. If u r
curious to know about my exams, i would say no need of it because if i ve done
well i would be discussing this topic in facebook public wall. In my opinion
this 2011 exam season [All India jan 2011, Tamil nadu march 2011, AIIMS nov 2011] is nothing short of a disaster. From the sequence of exams starting
from march to November every exam was a disaster and there wasnt much improvement through this phase. Thats when i realised the above quote by
a unexplored philosopher.

Exam hall is the place where all weird feelings run in your mind.Its the time all
ur ghost people from your past comes to memory and start to cloud your
thoughts [ reading this i want no spammers to link their yoga Cd online buyout
in my comment box for better concentration power , i already got shilpha shetty
yoga CD n i watch it seriously with wide open eyes n deep exhalation ] .

More than that exam hall is the place where u remember all people who have advised u in the past from childhood. Yesterday in exam i got two bubble of
such things, one my VIII grade science teacher coming into the bubble n saying
"sivasankar u r a good boy but u r trying to pretend like a rogue ,stop it n study
hard , u ll become a successful man " . I felt for her ,how sweet she was during
those school days ,she even used to share her snacks with us n taught us to eat
the hibiscus bud saying its good for health.. I replied the bubble saying i'm still
the same school good boy mam except for the couple of affairs in my college.

Then came the next bubble of thought within which i found my pharmacology
professor , he was telling in every class to take notes n said few points saying
its important for PG exams which i never listened . I even wondered how many
question would ve come from the points which he asked to underline n i was
lazy to do so..


I had lots of time to scratch my chin n even take some close shots at the girl
sitting next to me to confirm that she is not cute n my first impression was
right. More than that my exam centre was near airport n made a huge noise
everytime when a flight took off. I counted 17 flights from 10 to 1 pm n wondered
when i ll take my first air travel.

After all this misery to while away time finally they let me go by 1.30 pm after
all checking and once again walked out with despair without knowing what's
next to be done..

So for me 2011 season of exams are over.Thats something i can be happy about ;

P.S : The toughest thing post-MBBS is explaining your failures to parents.So i
prefer the below expression rather than explaining when Father asks "How
was the exam?? "
;)

0 comments: