Monday, November 7, 2011

November

Its sad my blog is going like a entrybook .So finally November has come.

"The toughest thing in the world is to convince yourself".



Life is just illusion of pleasantries and we are awaken from the dream by unpleasant happenings. Its like only when u r going through
ur rough patch of life u realize u r living in this
world with real persons.The moment this thought gush through ur mind u feel a
instant hatred for people ,i mean the real world people and you feel all people are mean n cold. Blah!Blah! what the fuck is going on in me.. I agree its a tough
time for me but the thing is that i ve lost myself makes things tougher.
The guy who points black people's intention ,narrows n finally
zeroes the part in my mind causing the commotion n
tries to throw that part out of mind is missing for quite sometime now, n feeling hard to cope up without him.

Although i remain solid as ever n dont whine to others , the thing is tough this
time probably because of my breach in self defense n not able to exactly point
the location of the culprit n pull it out of mind. Dont expect me to make a
statement that i shud never got involved in this , nah ! nah I stepped into this
at my own will n tried to go through it even knowing all the after effects ,
probably this time i was overconfident about me n got slipped. Just when u
believe more in you God turns his dice to roll things to go unpredictable ,thats
what he does ,the worst opponent just to make the game more interesting
he turns things to any side with less rules n i must admit i was caught by
surprise by his move n though the move is slightly against rules u cant
complain when u r playing against him. So this time he wins or to be precise
he made the person on his side to win over me.

Truth and lies have a very short life than ours. A truth or lie cant stand ages like
a rock. All real life events that you see , you hear n you feel are true for the
moment but when the person goes in another direction all the truth takes a
U-turn at you n start to become lies n make a fool out of you. Its how u take
up those truth turned lies which come at high speed against you in the same
lane decided who u are . You may run backwards for few moments to avoid
the crash but the more backwards u move more is the pace it gets acquired and
you may get hit very badly. This is what i'm doing now n this is what is should
stop doing,and face those lies which was masked as truth once.

Though I still got the weapons to destroy the opponent, i dont intend to do it..
According to me thats called POWER. You can rip a person into pieces n
can destroy what all they got but still u dont . [ Courtesy:Schindler's List] .
Let them live their life.

As always i say this is not the November i thought ,i was dreaming a different
November ;).

P.S: With this November i'm completing 3 years in blog. Life has changed
considerably through this period. So let me greet myself with a nice bouquet :))

3 comments:

a mom's diet said...

like your blog... unable to follow you... show me a link!!
cheeers!

shiva... said...

@Kohl_lined Thank u .. on the right side there is a box saying followers ..u got to click join the site option n enter ur gmail password..try again :) orelse i ll send me my gmail id

arun said...

onnume puriyale ulagathile !! ennamo nadakuthu marmama irukuthu !!