Friday, November 25, 2011

15 Weird Habits

So I was tagged by Arunkumar [No!No!dont bring ur cursor over his name],
I havent linked his blog here, I dont want his followers list to be increased, 
u see. Usually I dont take tags because usually i dont get tagged by bloggers.
But i accepted to do this tag because its full of narcissism and i felt i can express
more free here.Here you go ... 

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 

       "Thambi" I dont know how this name stick to me,may be i'm the second/last
son in family but i get kinda annoyed when my parents call me this name when
i'm outside and the worst part is i turn to look when someone in streets calls a
stranger as thambi, thinking they are calling me.


#2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I can never sleep in complete darkness. I need atleast a few lines of thin light 
somewhere illuminating my room. I still use a Zero watts yellow light in corridor
which glows all night  n fills half my room with its glow ,also i dont use curtains
for my room.Thats y I find it difficult to sleep in Hotelrooms with full curtains
and not even a Goodnight Liquidator green dot light. 

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?  

 Yes.I have. I'm claustrophobic to some extent.I'm too egoistical to admit it and 
i ve never admitted it to anyone.  I never use Lift as my first option. You can see
me in shopping mall/RMKV/Chennai Silks everywhere where i ll be using steps 
and even  urge people coming along with me to come by steps, when they insist i 
give lame reasons like lift ll be crowded or give a enthusiastic reason like 
"before lift hits our floor i think i  can reach the destination floor". I dont ve 
serious problem with it so kinda never think ways to get out of it. 
                                                
I still remember when i was 8th grade, i had a  head injury and was subjected to
CT-scan ,i  feared like anything being in that room and was chanting god's name 
continuously.The moment  the automatic stretcher took me in deep to be 
scanned i literally felt i'm boxed and my coffin is moving in, flashing all those
cinema moments of funeral.During these moments i keep on chanting 
God's name and i feel silly about myself doing so , so i better avoid
such circumstances.


#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? 

It depends on the mood and time , nothing very specific. 

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

Its towards people who will be smiling at me n speaking very warm but in
between  when they get a call from servants they yell at them with a face
and then once back to me they again show the smiling ,warm face. The 
fraction of second people changing their emotions really pisses me and i
start to wonder what expression they ll give for me once i leave the scene. 


#6. What's one of your nervous habits? 


I pull both my lips inside n chew my lower lip and then when situation get
intensified i start to pull my hair.


#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Always the side opposite to were i keep my mobile.For past 6years mobile has 
been a bedmate and I face the other side of it bcos of the late night disturbing
light n vibration buzz it gives when it receive a message or call.


#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name? 

I think i had one small sponge dog and day n night i used to abuse it by pulling
its head from body or pricking its eyes.This is the problem i had with all toys 
during my childhood ,i get a doll or toy but i never knew what to do with it n  
start to break it.My only exception would be then that time famous Complan
COMMANDO toy ,it was a wired toy so i can flex its arms n legs while 
saying Dishum!Dishum  during fights, rest of my toys were  rigid plastic or 
metal one which i hated till it was broken.

                                               

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Barista?

sorry i ve never been there. 

#10. What's the one rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?

"Stop advising me ; i ll ask you if i need one"

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? 

Morning shower - I dont face it and receive all water in my back bcos i can never
stand in freezing water with  face up. Skin of back is tougher and less
sensitive,meant for this purpose i guess. 

Evening shower- I stand front of it and like to receive all water over face , feel so
refreshed when water flows furiously over my face and get a philosophical touch 
that all the worst things of the day is getting  washed out and i'm fresh.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 

Nothing very skillful except i can lift my left eyebrows alone without showing any other expressions in face.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Argh! I think its cauliflower , i used to eat a lot of fried ones even when my Dad 
warns me that it ll cause hypothyroidism. 

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

" Its a Dog job!! "      

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? 

[ i think this question wont amuse any of my readers]
Just as usual night pant n light shirt.


so i'm done with it.


P.S: I dont know anyone much in blog so i cant tag anyone moreover this 
tag i too long and a bit tiresome so i dont want to stress anyone :)
Let it all end here :p






3 comments:

arun said...

< I dont want his followers list to be increased> Nalla ennam da ! #VazhgaValamudan

Mudeela da !! kosu bat la thaan da unaku death !

Meow said...

Sama siripu idha pdichitu :)

shiva... said...

@Arun ha ha .vidu vidu :))

@meow *rubs eyes* Look who has commented. Welcome to the blog :D