Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My First Attempt ...

Thought to do Arun's tag , but suddenly it striked why shouldn't i try new things , whatever crap it may be but its my space :)



MY FIRST ATTEMPT in Hikoo...

" ... my life is a poem

but i'm not a poet "


p.s - actually what i want to mean is , i feel my life as a poem but i dont have the
complete control over it like apart from my Autonomous nervous
system other things dont go as my wish , my mind , my thoughts ,
my likings are going in its own direction . .


MY FIRST ATTEMPT in Story


I loved her, she didn't love me .

Prologue- what to do ? if she had loved me back i could ve written romanctic poems, lines , conversations , cat fights etc etc, n there might been a villain too ... but she dint love so thats all . But its a complete story by all means no loop holes..

p.s- first story with prologue longer than story .




MY FIRST ATTEMPT in Acrostics

G - girls like him and

A - always want him

N- near them , not that he is the sexiest

A - and romantic

P - person in the world , but girls want

A- all the sexiest guys in the world

T - to look like

H - him, you may wonder

Y - y? , thats life , it doesnt give the answer to all questions...

p.s - ganapathy my college friend , deserves each word in it. i havent seen
Romeo, Anthonio, hamlet or Paris , but i ve seen ganapathy- our college
romeo. You deserve more than this man...


then i dont ve any new attempts , will come back soon with MY SECOND ATTEMPTS ...

5 comments:

anushka said...

nice work.i will follow you.i am a doctor blogger.
thank you

Arun Kumar said...

ganapathi acrostic zooooper ... smsa type panni anupanum ellarukum...

shiva... said...

@v rajesh

thank u sir , nice to meet a doctor here. . cheers


@arun

thanks da... vil continue my second attempt ;)

Unknown said...

dai all ur creativity n imaginations r sooo nice... but atha en name moolama than xpress pannanumaaaa...!!!!!!!

aala vidungada saami.....

Anonymous said...

hahaha..:) First time and at your First times list ..!