Saturday, August 29, 2009

Time to da TAG...

Tagged by Arun,

About the TAG:The idea is, to list five items in each category and not necessarily in order of liking. You can always add or subtract categories according to your will. Then tag five people.

My five favorite words :

1. Mayeeru ( hair) - though not a parliamentary word i use it always
to express my excitement, frustration n
possibly all moods.

2. ok - i use it with a deep expiration to end the conversation .

3. che - dont know how i got used to it, not able to get rid of it.

4. best - use this to annoy my friend's situation when they get fired in wards.

5. see you - i like this word so much , i even say ' see u' to strangers after a conversation
i feel it as a word of respect to them.

My five favorite celebrity crushes:


1. sri devi - ( before the cosmetic nose surgery )

2. angelina julie - her lips , my god! ( sorry pitt)

3. Ana Ivanovic - ( u r the best forehand winner in women's tennis, get back to the rhythm)

4. penelope cruz

5. jennifer connelly


My five favorite random things:

1. Toothbrush - just love brushing , i was a left hander n was forced to write n do all things in right , but i brush with left hand, the only thing my parents didnt note when i was a kid, so got only
one event to prove i'm a left hander .

2. Mirror - spend lots of time combing my hair n desperately pluck my mustache
hoping soon it ll get thick n wide.

3. Purse - heavy purse to be clear, always ll fill my purse with coins , i like my purse
to be heavier.

4. chain - that chain was given by my Grand pa when i was born , still wearing
it n love biting it , when i'm alone or feel alone.

5. Horse - never had a ride , but like to see it ( i ve seen only twice, that
too it was a bit like brother donkey,
dream lots about How Alexander won the whole world with Bucephlaos )


My Five Favourite Literary Characters :

1. Margret - from Scarlett Pimpernel

2. Edmond Dantes - from The Count of Monte Cristo

3. Jackal - from The Day oF Jackal

4. Catherine blake - from The Unlikely Spy.

5. Gabreil Allon - from The Kill Artist.


My Five Favourite Movie Characters :

1. Micheal corelone - from THE GODFATHER

2. Vito Corelone - from THE GODFATHER

3. Col. Frank Slade - from The Scent oF Woman.

4. Achilles - from Troy

5. Surya - from Thallapathi ...




thats all ... I made it .

4 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

he he... Mayiru... i've seen u use it a number of times... casually...

haaah... Ana Ivanovic... i luv her too...

dei nee kannadi munnadi thala seevurathu irukattum... atha sulati sulati photo eduthu vachirukiye mobilela... atha pathi eluthu da...

Arun Kumar said...

n awesome layout da... looks cool !!!

shiva... said...

@arun

thanks da...

Unknown said...

u brush wit ur left hand uh..!!?!?!? hmm...next time,,wen v go out 4 a tour.letme c it....


gud background theme 4 ur profile... luks sooo gud :)